- Revolutionary co-extrusion technology creates a “Four Layer Hose In One Operation” without the use of glues or adhesives thereby forming a homogeneous hose which cannot delaminate.
- Resists burn-through
- Super resistant to abrasion
- UL19 & Can/ULC-S511-14 Certified – 1 ½", 1 ¾", 2", 2 ½"
- Excellent resistance to heat, ozone, weather, most chemicals (acids, bases, salts, oils, solvents, etc.), flame, wear, tear and puncture.
- Highly flexible and smooth inner lining provides excellent dilation characteristics with low friction loss and high kinking resistance.
- Meets and exceeds all NFPA requirements for Fire Hose, current editions.
|Service Test PSI||Proof Test PSI||Burst Test PSI||Weight (lbs/ft)
|1 1/2||1 3/4||300||600||900||0.296|
|1 3/4||2 1/16||300||600||900||0.343|
|2 1/2||2 13/16||300||600||900||0.517|
ATI reserves the right to modify any specification without prior notice to meet or exceed changing standards. Special diameters or construction characteristics can be produced upon special request. Contact your local dealer or ATI at: