- One-inch, polyester jacketed, lightweight semi-rigid hose, intended to replace the heavy rubber hose traditionally used as a booster line
- Can be charged while on the reel.
- Colors available are red and yellow.
- Available in the size of 1".
- Meets or exceeds NFPA 1961 Fire Hose Standard, 2020 edition.
- Single jacket, constructed with 100% continuous, virgin high tenacity polyester that is circular woven.
- Synthetic lining is extruded polyurethane, combined with a helical interior reinforcement.
- Reel drum size 12" minimum.
- 1 Year Warranty
|Coupling Bowl Size
|Pressure (psi)||Proof Test (psi)||Burst Pressure (psi)|
Weights may vary with finished product.
ATI reserves the right to modify any specification without prior notice to meet or exceed changing standards. Special diameters or construction characteristics can be produced upon special request. Contact your local dealer or ATI at: